Flash Flood Watches are posted through Monday morning for all of Texoma. The most concentrated rainfall is expected Saturday night into Sunday. Please be alert to floodwaters, washed out roads and rising creeks.
11-24-06 - Firefighters say a candle was to blame for an apartment fire in Ardmore last night. Crews got called to the Willow Brook Apartments on Monroe Northeast about 9:30 Thursday night.
Officials say the tenant didn't have electricity so he lit a candle and went next door to talk with neighbors. That's when his unit caught fire forcing the entire complex to evacuate. His apartment was destroyed and adjacent units suffered smoke and water damage.
Construction crews were there early this morning remodeling the burned apartment.