LATTA, Okla. - Firefighters believe a Ford van is to blame for a fire that destroyed a Latta school bus barn over the weekend.
The fire broke out about 7 o’clock Sunday morning.
Firefighters say it destroyed the van, a Suburban, and a leased driver's education car, causing approximately $200,000 worth of damage altogether.
Firefighters say a faulty part on that van could have sparked the blaze. They are still investigating the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.