House fire near Sadler

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

SADLER -- We received reports of a mobile home fire near Sadler last night.

The homeowner said they were in a nearby shop building when they heard an explosion.

When they went to investigate, they saw that a window had blown out and flames were coming out.

The fire was said to be fully involved when firefighters arrived to the scene.

Fortunately no people injured, but the family did lose a pet dog that died in the smoke and heat.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:

Read Comments

Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
  • by Jezsikhu Stinnett Location: Your MOM on Apr 27, 2007 at 09:18 PM
    OH KNOW THESE POR PEEPULE! =O (HOOPE I SPEELED EVERYTHIN WRITE)
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7225471 - kxii.com/a?a=7225471
Gray Television, Inc.