Bryan Co. helping homeowners with flood damage

By: KXII Staff Email
By: KXII Staff Email

If you are a home owner in Bryan County with flood damage inside your home, you can call the Bryan County Emergency Management office for help.

FEMA had a Preliminary Damage Assessment Team in Bryan County last week and anyone who has had water get inside their home needs to call the Durant/Bryan Co. Emergency Office at 580-924-6601 and leave their name, 911 physical address, phone number, and the date the damage occurred.

This does not pertain to property or crop damage, but only water inside the home. Also, they need to contact FEMA at 1-800-621-FEMA and get a registration number.

Bryan County Flood Damage Reports
call 580-924-6601
*Leave Name
*911 Physical Address
*Phone Number
*Date Damage Occurred
*Only water inside home - Not Property or Crop Damage
FEMA: 1-800-621-FEMA

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 8809037 -
Gray Television, Inc.