Choctaw Co. hold special election for controlled drinking measure

By: News 12 Staff
By: News 12 Staff

CHOCTAW COUNTY, OK -- A controlled drinking measure will go to the voters in Choctaw County Tuesday in a special election.

If passed, the law would allow restaurants to serve alcohol.

Commissioners believe it will promote job and economic growth in Choctaw County.

54 other oklahoma counties currently have controlled drinking laws.

Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 240103881 -
Gray Television, Inc.