Denison house fire updates

By: Victoria Maranan Email
By: Victoria Maranan Email

DENISON, TX-Denison fire officials brought in some extra help to find out what caused a fire that destroyed a Crawford street home Wednesday.
Fire Marshal, John Weda said an accelerant-sniffing dog from the State Fire Marshal's office combed the lot, looking for clues to what started the blaze. Weda said the fire is still under investigation and test results on the evidence they found Thursday should be back by next week.

Weda said a separate house fire on Chandler Street in Denison yesterday was caused by a lit cigarette. He said the cigarette caught the front porch and some wiring on fire. That home is now being repaired.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 169724326 -
Gray Television, Inc.