DENISON, TX-Denison fire officials brought in some extra help to find out what caused a fire that destroyed a Crawford street home Wednesday.
Fire Marshal, John Weda said an accelerant-sniffing dog from the State Fire Marshal's office combed the lot, looking for clues to what started the blaze. Weda said the fire is still under investigation and test results on the evidence they found Thursday should be back by next week.
Weda said a separate house fire on Chandler Street in Denison yesterday was caused by a lit cigarette. He said the cigarette caught the front porch and some wiring on fire. That home is now being repaired.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.