PARIS, TX-- The Paris Fire Department needs the public's help finding whoever's responsible for a suspected arson.
On Monday the Paris Fire Department responded to the 300 block of Northwest 3rd street. When they arrived a vacant house was engulfed in flames.
Investigators say a blue pick up with two men was seen in the area right before the fire started.
They say gasoline may have been used to start the fire.
If you have any information you are urged to contact the Lamar County Crime Stoppers.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.