SHERMAN, TX -- One person was sent to the hospital after a fire at a Sherman nursing home Friday morning.
Officials say just after midnight crews responded to Texoma Health Care Center off East Highway 82 in Sherman.
A faulty air conditioner may have contributed to the fire.
The fire was contained to the room and did not cause extensive damage.
Of the 96 residents that live at the facility, one person was transported to Texas Health Presbyterian-WNJ with smoke inhalation, but we're told that person is expected to be okay.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.