PARIS, TX-- A Paris home is a total loss after it went up in flames Wednesday night.
Fire Marshal Dale Maberry says, it happened just before 6:30 P.M. in the 1100 block of SE 15th Street.
When crews arrived the home was fully engulfed, but crews were able to put it out quickly. The couple and their newborn baby were able to escape uninjured.
Maberry says that the fire started in the kitchen and has been ruled accidental.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.