GAINESVILLE, TX-A fire broke out at a Gainesville manufacturing plant Wednesday morning.
Gainesville fire department responded to a fire 7:30 a.m. at Molded Fiber Glass plant and found lots of smoke at the facility. Assistant chief Wally Cox said the fire started at the plant's storage yard when employees were cutting up old mold for scrap and the fiber glass caught on fire.
Cox also said an employee sustained some minor first-degree burns and he was treated on-scene and released. No one else was injured.
Firefighters were able to contain the fire and the plant continued operations.
Posted: 12/05/2013 - BONHAM,TX---Red kettle donations across Texoma could have a big impact on the Salvation Army in Fannin County.
Posted: 12/02/2013 - DURANT, Okla., Dec. 2, 2013 – Choctaw Casino Resort in Durant, Okla., a AAA Four Diamond resort and entertainment destination, is welcoming Captain Sig and Edgar Hansen from the Deadliest Catch on Friday, Dec. 6 from 7-10 p.m. at Gilley’s. The event is free to the public.