An upper level wave will interact with a warm and very moist air mass to generate thunderstorms through Wednesday. Lightning and torrential rainfall that could cause flash flooding are the primary threats, 1 to 4 inches...with a secondary threat of damaging winds. Turn around, don't drown!
The Grayson County Commissioners approved the election of unopposed candidates Monday.
The commissioners held a special meeting. All eight candidates were approved.
The following candidates ran opposed in the recent election:
- Sheriff Keith Gary
- County Tax Assessor-Collector Bruce Stidham
- County Commissioner, Precinct 1 Jeff Whitmire
- Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 Larry Atherton
- Constable, Precinct 1 C.C. "Buddy" Wade
- Constable, Precinct 2 Mike Putman
- Constable, Precinct 3 Todd Booher
- Constable, Precinct 4 William R. (Bob) Douglas
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.