PARIS, TX - The Paris Community Theatre is closed due to an electrical problem.
The Paris Fire Department was on scene around two Thursday afternoon, after receiving a report from a theatre employee of a "smoke smell."
Firemen found no fire, but noticed old electrical wiring.
The theatre is closed until the issue is resolved.
Operations will continue at the Brown Centre of Performing Arts on Clarksville Street.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.