PARIS, TX-- The Paris Fire Marshal is reminding residents to use approved heating appliances after a home caught fire Monday morning.
Fire officials say just before 4 A.M. they responded to the 1100 block of NE 22nd Street.
When firefighters arrived the fire had already spread to the attic, but they were able to get all the residents out safely. The blaze left the home heavily damaged, but Fire Marshal Dale Maberry says it's repairable.
Officials believe it started from a fireplace that was being used to heat the house that has been without power since Friday.
Nobody was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.