LAMAR COUNTY, TX-- A brush fire got out of hand spreading to a nearby garage in Blossom Sunday night.
Just before 7 P.M. Blossom Volunteer fire department got a call of a grass fire at 1035 FM 194.
When they arrived they found a nearby garage fully engulfed in flames, and called for assistance because of a nearby propane tank. Hopewell, Reno, Faught, Deport and East Post Oak volunteer fire departments all responded.
Fire officials were on scene for about two hours.
The garage and the boat inside are total losses.