Unattended stove to blame for Sherman house fire

By: From Wire Reports
By: From Wire Reports

SHERMAN, TX - A busy Sherman street was blocked by police for half an hour Monday night as firefighters responded to a house fire.

Sherman Fire Marshal, Jamie Baggs says the blaze broke out around 5:45 PM on the 11-hundred block of East Lamar.

When a resident left the electric stove on unattended.

Baggs says the flames were contained just minutes after they arrived the kitchen had minimal damage.

No one was hurt in the fire the block is back open.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 197313851