SHERMAN, TX - A busy Sherman street was blocked by police for half an hour Monday night as firefighters responded to a house fire.
Sherman Fire Marshal, Jamie Baggs says the blaze broke out around 5:45 PM on the 11-hundred block of East Lamar.
When a resident left the electric stove on unattended.
Baggs says the flames were contained just minutes after they arrived the kitchen had minimal damage.
No one was hurt in the fire the block is back open.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.