SHERMAN, TX -- Sherman Fire Chief Jeff Jones says a cigarette sparked the fire last night at a Sherman apartment complex.
The fire started around 7 p.m. Thursday night at the Country Village Apartments. Firefighters say the blaze started in a downstairs apartment in building 800.
Crews were able to keep the fire contained to that unit, but three other apartments were damaged.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.