Update: Fire damages Sherman apartments

By: Morgan Downing Email
By: Morgan Downing Email

SHERMAN, TX -- Sherman Fire Chief Jeff Jones says a cigarette sparked the fire last night at a Sherman apartment complex.

The fire started around 7 p.m. Thursday night at the Country Village Apartments. Firefighters say the blaze started in a downstairs apartment in building 800.

Crews were able to keep the fire contained to that unit, but three other apartments were damaged.

Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 179764811 - kxii.com/a?a=179764811
Gray Television, Inc.