Weekend fire destroys Ardmore home

ARDMORE, OK - An Ardmore family is without a home after a weekend house fire.

Firefighters responded to a home on the 200 block of McCullough St. SW around 9:45 a.m. Saturday. By the time they arrived on scene, the home was completely engulfed in flames.

Firefighters believe the cause of the fire to have been electrical. Red Cross is assisting the family.

The home is a total loss and no one was injured.

You must be logged in to post comments.

Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 198870471 - kxii.com/a?a=198870471
Gray Television, Inc.