(LOVE COUNTY, OKLAHOMA) -- A home is a total loss after a fire was ignited around 1:00 Friday afternoon off highway 32 West of Marietta.
Fire officials say the fire started after an electrical short in the dryer, three fire departments responded.
Falcon Head Assistant Fire Chief Richard Jones says " the lady and her kids was [sic] able to get out. They was [sic] asleep and woke up, seen the fire going up the wall. Got out of the house and called 911."
Nobody was harmed in the fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.