(DENISON, TEXAS)-- Customers at North Rig Grill in Denison were in for a scare Sunday night when they started smelling smoke.
Firefighters were called out for what they say was a break in faulty wiring. When crews arrived they worked to clear the smoke. They say there were no flames, damage, or injuries.
The bar is back open but officials say the kitchen will remain closed until Monday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.