Why Sprinkler Systems?
1st It eliminates human error (Only if used correctly).
2nd It frees you up to do other tasks.
3rd Puts water only where it is needed. (If laid out correctly)
4th It can be run automatically or manually.
1) Evapotranspiration ET: (loss of moisture from flora & soil) Compensating Controllers;
A better micro-managing tool for water distribution
A) Knows from what information you insert:
1) The amount of moisture loss due to: soil type, time of year (season), region of the world, wind patterns, grade of area being watered.
2) Will automatically compensate: by watering multiple times but shorter periods if slope is steep.
2) ET Wireless Weather Station (helps micro manage and track microclimates
K-I-S-S: Keep It Simple & Save
The savings from this system is great!
1) Saves Money
2) Saves Water
3) Saves Time
4) About 30% of the above
a) Two strand wiring w/ transmitters
b) Longer runs w/ less cost and greater efficiency
5) Old school: More wasteful but doable
a) Soaker hoses: Water and distribute water unevenly
b) Manual set in place Sprinklers: We forget to move them; wasteful