Visit her at Health Coach Paula B. on facebook
So You Fell off the wagon... Now What?
It's almost the middle of February, and many people set various weight loss goals/resolutions on January 1. The excitement is gone and its gotten hard. What seemed like such an achievable goal just a month a go seems so far away. Life happens and unfortunately if we let it, it will derail our goals, dreams and aspirations. Here are FIVE tips to get you back on the wagon.
1. Reassess your goal. Alot of times we make these huge goals that aren't realistic or achievable in the time frame that we have given ourselves. Take a minute to look at your goals and make them S.M.A.R.T. (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic and put a time on it)
2. Find an accountability partner. When you have someone that you can call on when it gets rough it will make achieving your goal easier and you will be less likely to give up or give in.
3. If you slip, get back up and keep going. When you eat something that isn't in line with your goals, its not the end of the world. Remember you are closer to your goal today then yesterday and one slip up doesn't throw you back to the beginning.
4. Keep track of what you eat and when you eat it. If you can figure out if you have triggers that happen at certain times of the day or when you are feeling a certain way then you can better prepare for them and possibly BEAT them.
5. Don't look at this as a one-stop desitination. You have to make small changes that you can stick with for a lifetime. This is not a 'diet'... this is a life-style change.
What are you going to do today that is going to move you one step closer to your goals?
To help you achieve your healthy goals for 2013 I will be offering 20% off all Feeling Fit Kits purchased in February. In box Paula for more information.