Mother’s Day Giveaway on First News Am Sponsored by Tanglewood Resort and Tranquility Spa
KXII’s First News Am Mother’s Day Giveaway will begin on Monday April 30, 2012 and end Thursday May 10, 2012 at 7am unless otherwise terminated earlier or extended at the sole discretion of KXII TV. Five qualifying female winners will be awarded a stay-cation at Tanglewood Resort. The winner will be chosen after 10am on Thursday May 10th and announced on Friday May 11th on First News Am.
How to Enter
Viewers of KXII’s First News Am who are residents of the Texoma Region are eligible to participate in the contest and must do the following:
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org nominating a woman to win the Mother’s Day Stay-cation. Emails must be no longer than one paragraph. They must include the participants name, city, the name of the mother they are nominating, and her city.
2. Five women will win the prize during the giveaway period.
1. Employees of KXII TV and their families along with employees at the competitor station are not eligible to win.
2. Participants must live in the Texoma Region in the coverage area of KXII TV or their entry will not be considered.
3. Participants who have won the last Mother’s Day Contest or have won contests on First News AM in the past 2 years are not eligible.
4. KXII TV has sole responsibility for choosing winners at the company’s discretion.
5. Participants must notify nominees that they are being nominated as their names and city will be announced on the air.
6. Participants must include contact information for the nominee in case they are selected as the winner. Direct access to them will be required for them to claim their prize.
7. Winners must provide their own transportation to and from Tanglewood Resort
1. Qualifying prize package includes an overnight stay at the hotel, a relaxing day at Tranquility spa, and a cozy dinner for two.
2. KXII will contact the participant and the nominee with notification of winning.
3. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and non-cash prizes may not be redeemed for cash value.
4. Upon redemption of prize winners must provide valid identification (i.e. drivers license, winning email notification, etc)
5. KXII and Tanglewood Resort will have no responsibility or liability for damages, losses, or injury of any kind resulting from connection with acceptance or use of any kind with prize.
6. Winner must use prize in time allotted by Tanglewood Resort otherwise it will be null and void.
If you have questions regarding the rules for entry into the First News Mother’s Day Giveaway contact Rita Kotey at email@example.com (903) 891-1227.
Designed by Gray Digital Media