- DURANT, OK -- The Oklahoma State Department of Education officials held a town hall meeting in Durant to talk about what changes in state policy mean for local teachers and community members. One the topics of discussion -- the loss of the No Child Left Behind Waiver.
- MURRAY COUNTY, OK -- While the investigation continues into what caused the crash that killed four North Central Texas College students Friday, those who experienced it and witnessed it are trying to make sense of what happened.
- GAINESVILLE, Texas -- Students at North Central Texas College returned to class Monday for the first time since four of their fellow students and NCTC softball players were killed Friday night when a semi truck collided with their bus.
- ADA, Okla. – "Proof" will be East Central University’s first theatrical production of the 2014-2015 fine arts season on Oct. 9-11 at the Chalmers Herman Theatre, inside the Hallie Brown Ford Fine Arts Center.
- Parents and students of Charles Evans, Jefferson and Lincoln will have the opportunity to learn more about the Ardmore City Schools Family Literacy Program to Connect Families and Elementary Students to Education Opportunities during their school’s first Family Literacy Night, next week.
- DENISON, Texas -- Celebrating 50 years of learning along Denison’s Main Street, Waples Day School will gather alumni and supporters from the past five decades on Saturday, Oct. 4, for an anniversary celebration.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.