Posted: 6:55 PM
- ADA, OK-- Police found Garry Gray inside his Ada apartment Sunday beaten, stabbed, and left for dead. Now, his girlfriend and who police call another boyfriend of hers are in the Pontotoc County Jail.
Posted: 5:46 PM
- OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) - An underfunded, little-known Democratic candidate for governor has a new tool to use in attacking the Republican incumbent after the federal government stripped Oklahoma of authority to decide how to spend millions in education funding because of the state's repeal of national academic standards.
Posted: 1:13 PM
- CORPUS CHRISTI, Texas (AP) - A Justice Department lawyer has told a federal judge that a tough new Texas voter ID law was motivated by racial discrimination and should be struck down.
- LAKE TEXOMA -- Labor Day is a federal holiday that has been in place since 1884. It celebrates the achievements of American workers who have added to the prosperity of our country. News 12 spoke to people out at Lake Texoma to find out how they spent the holiday and what it means to them.
- SHERMAN, Texas -- As the school years get underway in Sherman and Bonham this morning, News 12 has a few tips for parents and children on how to ensure a successful and safe school year.
- DENISON, TX - People who want their names placed on Denison ISD’s waiting list for season tickets to the Denison Yellow Jacket football games can begin calling 903-462-7000 on Friday morning, August 1st, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 10 a.m.
- ADA, Okla. – Cloaked in the dreary predawn hours of March 4, 1541, Chickasaw warriors defended their tribe in a decidedly one-sided victory against an enemy of superior number armed with sophisticated tools of warfare.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.