Updated: 9:23 AM
- DENISON, Texas -- Oklahoma was recently named the 12th state in the nation in which a severe respiratory virus was found. It has not been found in Texas, but local health officials say it's only a matter of time.
Updated: 9:26 AM
- SHERMAN, Texas -- A familiar scam is once again popping up across Texoma, but this time there's a new twist.
We talked to one local woman who was targeted and wants to warn others before they fall victim.
Updated: 10:02 AM
- Oklahoma became the first state to allow lethal injection as a method of execution for death row inmates back in 1977, but after the botched execution of Clayton Lockett in April, some state lawmakers are considering using a different method to execute death row inmates.
They're even turning to a local university to research one option.
Updated: 9:32 AM
- STONE COUNTY, Miss. -- A former Oklahoma State Senator is due in court in Mississippi in January for embezzlement charges. Now his secretary who worked for him in that state has pleaded guilty to embezzlement.
- COLLINSVILLE, Texas -- Each week during the school year News 12 will bring you a success story of a local student athlete who excels in the classroom and in athletics. It's called A+ Athlete
- TISHOMINGO, Okla. -- Murray State College recently received official notification from the Institutional Actions Council of the Higher Learning Commission – A Commission of the North Central Association – that Murray State College’s accredited status has been continued. The next reaffirmation of accreditation is scheduled for 2023-24.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.