1-3-04 – A family of three was forced from their home early Monday morning. Fire broke out just before 4:00 a.m. at the Turtle Creek apartments in the 3200 block of Rex Cruse in Sherman.
No injuries are reported, but one unit sustained smoke damage. The family is staying in a local hotel.
Authorities say the fire may have started on a stove top.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.