4-18-05 – An Ardmore family is cleaning up what’s left of their home after they escaped from a raging fire Sunday night. One family member woke up when flames broke out in a back bedroom around 7:00 p.m. He alerted the rest of the family.
Firefighters say a heated object next to an electrical socket started the fire.
The family was able to get out of the house in the 100 block of Scott Alley, but the fire caused an estimated $25,000 in damages.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.