Tishomingo business closed due to fire

By: Sara Humphrey Email
By: Sara Humphrey Email

TISHOMINGO, OK - A Tishomingo business is closed until further notice after a fire broke out Saturday night.

It happened around 10 p.m. at the Scott Pet Products facility on West Pennington Road.

Officials said an oven that reached a high temperature caused a portion of the building to burn.

Firefighters from Tishomingo, Ravia, Mansville and Sulphur were on scene until 7 a.m. Sunday trying to control the blaze.

No word on when Scott Pet Products will re-open.

No one was injured


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 154848695 - http://kxii.com/a?a=154848695
Gray Television, Inc.