6-17-05 - A Tishomingo woman was badly burned in a grease fire on Thursday afternoon. 28-year-old Nikki Cheadle is in an Oklahoma City hospital with 2nd and 3rd degree burns on almost 40-percent of her body.
Police say was cooking when grease in the pot caught fire. She tried to run the skillet outside but the grease burned almost half of her body.
Her 12-year-old son and 7-year-old daughter were burned on the back and feet racing out of the home after their mom.
Both kids were taken to Johnston Memorial Hospital but were treated and released with minor burns.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.