Denison Mobile Home Burns

A doublewide mobile home burned in Denison this afternoon. One firefighter ended up in the hospital.

It happened in the 4400 block of Fannin Road around 1:30.

Firefighters sprayed water on the fire until late afternoon.

The flames started in a room on the west end of the house. The owner was not home at the time.

Some firefighters were overheated. One was taken to the hospital but should be ok.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 1666777 - http://kxii.com/a?a=1666777
Gray Television, Inc.