9-8-05 - Students and teachers at Washington Elementary School in Sherman were evacuated around 11:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
A report came in that something was smoking in the cafeteria, and an electrical box was found sparking.
Firefighters took care of the problem and students were back in class within an hour.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.