11-8-05 - Here are the key aspects of a new statewide education campaign to fight methamphetamine use:
- An educational Web site with help referrals, information about the campaign, news articles about meth in Tennessee and other materials at http://www.methfreetn.org
- Formation of a statewide youth advisory council with high school students to educate others in their area about meth
- TV and radio public service announcements featuring Tennesseans affected by meth abuse
- Brochures and posters sent to schools, health departments, law enforcement agencies
- Bumper decals for Tennessee law enforcement agencies and window decals for members of the Anti Meth Task Force
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.