11-19-05 – A family in Carter County is without a home after fire broke out around noon on Saturday. The fire gutted the home off of Mockingbird Road and destroyed three acres of grass in the area.
The residents were not home when the fire broke out and no injuries were reported.
The Dickson Fire Department is looking into the cause. The fire chief said the blaze may have been caused by an electrical problem.
The residents, a man and his wife, did not have insurance.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.