Elderly Man Rescued From House Fire

11-23-05 - An elderly man is recovering from burns after he was pulled from his mobile home near Mead, Oklahoma.

Firefighters say the home was completely engulfed when they arrived, but they were able to save the man living inside.

The fire might have started in a fireplace. Officials are still investigating.


Sherman 4201 Texoma Pkwy (903) 892 -8123 Ardmore 2624 S. Commerce (580) 223-0946
Gray Television, Inc. - Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 2012647 - http://kxii.com/a?a=2012647