11-20-06 - The Denison Fire Department was dispatched out to two fires on Monday.
The first blaze was at the 4100 block of Crawford Street. Officials say a water heater caught fire. No one was injured.
The other call was to the 100 block of Imperial Street. A resident smelled smoke coming from inside the home.
Both fires are still under investigation.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.