11-20-03 - A 2-year-old girl was seriously burned Thursday afternoon at her home in the Platter area of southern Bryan County.
Authorities say Tanda Ushrey's family was burning poison ivy off a chain link fence, when somehow the child fell onto the red-hot fence.
She sustained 2nd degree burns to her arms and chest, and a 3rd degree burn on her hand. A Lifestar helicopter evacuated the girl to Dallas where she will be treated at a burn unit.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.