2-26-04 - Two days after an explosion blew three holes in a cafeteria wall, students at Sadler-Southmayd Middle School will go back to class.
No one was hurt in the Tuesday blast, which was caused by a gas leak. Gas crews spent two days isolating the leak behind the kitchen and then repairing it.
The explosion was triggered by a buildup of gas, set off by a light switch.
Children had just finished eating about 20 minutes before the explosion. Friday students should report to the gym.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.