SHERMAN, TX--A lightning strike may be to blame for a house fire in Sherman Tuesday night.
Fire Chief Jeff Jones said the fire broke out just before 7:00, at 4600 Quail Creek.
The homeowner reported a strong smell of natural gas, and smoke from his ceiling.
When firefighters arrived, they say they saw flames through the roof.
It took them 45 minutes to put it out.
They say the house is a total loss.
No one was injured in that fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.