LOVE COUNTY, OK -- A transmission shop burned to the ground Thursday in Love County.
Thackerville Fire Chief Teddy Richey says when they arrived at the shop on Tabler Road just north of Hideaway Lane it was fully engulfed.
He says propane tanks inside were spewing and the fire burned so hot it actually melted and bent some of the building's I-beams.
Richey says the man inside told crews he was working on a vehicle when a spark caught some gas on fire.
No one was hurt but the building and everything inside was destroyed.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.