TISHOMINGO, OK -- Tishomingo fire officials say a hog barn at Murray State College is a total loss after it caught fire Saturday night.
It started after 8 o'clock and was quickly put out after crews arrived on scene. Fire officials say they believe the cause was electrical.
We are told no animals were in the barn and no one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.