SHERMAN, TX - Sherman firefighters doused flames at a local business Thursday afternoon.
Just after noon a fire was reported at Ellis Auto Parts on State Highway 56. First responders say a wood burning stove overheated, setting the rafters on fire.
The flames were put out before the building was severely damaged.
No one was hurt in the blaze.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.