SHERMAN. TX-- A kitchen fire leaves 6 people without a home.
Firefighters said flames broke out early this morning at 1019 West Birge Street in Sherman.
No one was hurt, but the fire did about $10,000 in damage. Investigators said it was accidental and started as a cooking fire.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.