Two upper level waves will interact with a warm and very moist air mass to generate thunderstorms through Saturday. Lightning and torrential rainfall that could cause flash flooding are the primary threats...with a secondary threat of damaging winds. Turn around, don't drown!
The Grayson County Commissioners approved the election of unopposed candidates Monday.
The commissioners held a special meeting. All eight candidates were approved.
The following candidates ran opposed in the recent election:
- Sheriff Keith Gary
- County Tax Assessor-Collector Bruce Stidham
- County Commissioner, Precinct 1 Jeff Whitmire
- Justice of the Peace, Precinct 1 Larry Atherton
- Constable, Precinct 1 C.C. "Buddy" Wade
- Constable, Precinct 2 Mike Putman
- Constable, Precinct 3 Todd Booher
- Constable, Precinct 4 William R. (Bob) Douglas