HOWE, TX -- A house fire Tuesday night in Howe leaves one man without a home.
Grayson County Fire Marshal, Kevin Walton, says it happened at about 11:45 last night at 203 Harrell Road.
He says the man who lived in the house had lit a fire in the chimney earlier that day.
He was asleep downstairs when he heard smoke detectors go off upstairs.
The home is a total loss. Walton says they are ruling the fire as accidental. No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.