PARIS, TEXAS-- A popular Paris Restaurant caught on fire Thursday morning leaving the restaurant heavily damaged.
The Paris Fire Department responded to the 1800 block of Clarksville street shortly after midnight.
Someone passed by and saw the Venezia Italian Restaurant on fire and called 911.
The fire was determined to be an electrical short in a breaker panel.
No one was injured.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.