LUELLA, TX -- A vacant mobile home in Luella burned to the ground Tuesday, and the fire marshal says it's suspicious.
Firefighters say when they arrived, the home was fully engulfed. Investigators say it was unoccupied and had no utilities. The home owner tells us she was in the process of moving out, and says her cigarette may have caused the blaze.
The Grayson County Fire Marshal is investigating.
"Any time you have a vacant house with no utilities and the furniture is sitting out in the front yard, it's a suspicious fire," fire marshal Kevin Walton said.
An environmental officer is also investigating tires and other hazards around the property.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.