DURANT, OK -- An unattended stove is the cause of a house fire in Durant Monday afternoon
Durant Fire officials say a husband and wife were cooking fish and went outside on the back porch, allowing the kitchen to catch fire.
It happened at 414 East Mulberry Street.
Officials say the husband, wife and their daughter, who was asleep in the house all made it out safely.
They estimate the damage to be around $7500.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.