- WASHINGTON (AP) - The Supreme Court has turned away appeals from the National Rifle Association which complained about resistance by governments and judges to the high court's recent seminal rulings declaring that Americans have a constitutional right to own a gun.
- WASHINGTON (AP) - Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is proposing shrinking the Army, closing military bases and making other military-wide savings as part of a broad reshaping of priorities following more than a decade of war.
- DETROIT (AP) - General Motors is recalling nearly 780,000 compact cars in North America because the engines can shut down unexpectedly and cause crashes. The company says six people have been killed in crashes related to the problem.
Updated: 9:35 AM
- MUSKOGEE, OK - A former Choctaw Nation executive has been arraigned on federal charges and accused of accepting extravagant gifts from vendors involved in the construction of the new casino from 2008-2010.
Updated: 9:22 PM
- COAL COUNTY, OK -- Saturday marks three months since a Coal County accident that left resident Rebecca Ford dead. Authorities say she was hit head-on by a semi on State Highway 3. Friday the driver of that truck was booked into the county jail, charged with Manslaughter, after his blood test came back positive for methamphetamine.