Posted: 11:19 AM
- WASHINGTON -- Hillary Rodham Clinton is running a new ad that seizes on House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy's admission that the Benghazi committee can take credit for her diminished public standing.
Posted: 11:10 AM
- MARYVILLE, Tenn. -- An East Tennessee county will consider a resolution asking God for mercy as it is forced to comply with the Supreme Court ruling that effectively legalized gay marriage nationwide.
- NEW YORK -- General Mills is recalling 1.8 million boxes of Cheerios and Honey Nut Cheerios produced at a plant in Lodi, California, saying the cereal is labeled gluten-free but actually contains wheat.
- WASHINGTON -- President Barack Obama is rejecting Russia's military campaign in Syria, saying it fails to distinguish between terrorist groups and moderate rebel forces with a legitimate interest in a negotiated end to the civil war.
- NEW YORK -- U.S. President Barack Obama and Russian President Vladimir Putin's first formal meeting in more than two years started with an awkward handshake and ended without a breakthrough on Syria.
- WASHINGTON -- In Planned Parenthood's first congressional appearance since being embarrassed by surreptitiously recorded videos, a House committee chairman insisted Tuesday that the organization does not need federal money and spends much of it on political activities.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.