- JERSEY CITY, N.J. -- Presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump has released a list of 11 potential Supreme Court justices he plans to vet to fill the seat of late Justice Antonin Scalia.
- WASHINGTON -- Bernie Sanders has won Oregon's presidential primary and battled Hillary Clinton to a razor-thin margin in Kentucky, vowing to stay in the race until the end as Clinton aimed to blunt his momentum and prepare for a fall campaign against Republican Donald Trump.
- WASHINGTON -- The U.S. military acted properly on the night of the deadly 2012 attacks in Benghazi, Libya, according to leaked testimony from a retired, three-star Army general who served as chief lawyer for Republicans on the House committee investigating the attacks.
- ATLANTA -- Donald Trump says he plans to win the White House largely on the strength of his personality, brushing off the need for a heavy investment in what he calls the "overrated" use of data to shape campaign strategy and get out the vote.
- WASHINGTON (AP) - The Obama administration is telling public schools that they must allow transgender students to use bathrooms and locker rooms consistent with their gender identity.
- MIAMI -- An online gun auction website yanked George Zimmerman's ad to sell the pistol he used to kill unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, saying it wanted no part in the deal, but a second site offered to post it.
- WASHINGTON -- Donald Trump and House Speaker Paul Ryan pledged to work together despite their differences after a meeting Thursday aimed unifying a party torn over Trump's rise to the cusp of the Republican presidential nomination. The speaker appeared closer to offering a full-throated endorsement.
- LEXINGTON, Ky. -- It’s Kentucky Derby weekend at Churchill Downs, and from the fashion to the special drinks, and of course, the money, there’s a whole lot more going on than just horse racing.
- WASHINGTON -- A fractured Republican party showed few signs of mending itself Friday, after Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus declared his support for Donald Trump and Trump bashed House Speaker Paul Ryan for not falling in line.
- LAKE TEXOMA -- The Daily Oklahoman reports the Commissioners of the Land Office and a third party developer are expected to begin sale negotiations about a new hotel and resort on former State Park land at Lake Texoma in a closed meeting on Thursday.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.