- STEPHENVILLE, Texas (AP) - Jurors in Texas have rejected the insanity defense of a former Marine in the shooting deaths of famed "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man.
- STEPHENVILLE, Texas (AP) - The trial of an ex-Marine charged with killing famed Navy SEAL and "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man has resumed after a day's delay due to inclement weather.
- STEPHENVILLE, Texas -- A forensic psychologist says the ex-Marine who shot "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man wasn't legally insane, but had a paranoid disorder made worse by using alcohol and marijuana.
- STEPHENVILLE, Texas -- A forensic psychiatrist has testified the former Marine charged in the shooting deaths of "American Sniper" author Chris Kyle and another man exhibited symptoms of psychosis in the weeks leading up to the slayings.
- RIYADH, Saudi Arabia -- The official Saudi Press Agency says military chiefs from 26 nations involved in the U.S.-led coalition battling the Islamic State group are meeting in the capital Riyadh.
Updated: 7:09 AM
- COALGATE, Okla. -- An Enid man, charged with 1st degree manslaughter in a fatal Coal County car accident, has accepted a plea deal. The closure of the case is slowly, but surely, bringing peace to a grieving family.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.